Mahalaxmi make Ultrasonic Level transmitters are widely used to measure and control level of Solids and Liquids or distance of any objects. The sensor generates ultrasonic sound waves.From the time taken for the sound waves to strike the target and returnmthe Electronics computes the distance of the object and displays it in terms of distance or level-In millimeter,ln litres or a current signal of 4 to 20mA proportional to the level. The transmitter output may be connected to a PLC,Controller etc for Indication or/ and Control of level. Special electronics filter enables detection of largest target,automatically eliminating false echoes and rejecting noise clutter efficiently.
Salient Features :
- Sensor Module imported from USA.
- Over Voltage/Surge Voltage protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Direct or reverse action i.e.,4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA selectable at site suitable for distance or level measurement.
- Power supply- 24 VDC
- Output: 4 to 20 mA, 3-wire & Rs485.
- Alpha-numeric LCD display.
- LCD Screen- 8 x 2 alphanumeric display green or Blue screen
- Push-Button Teach-in facility.
- Narrow beam angle of 10 degrees.
- Range 300 to 5000mm , 300 to 10000 mm.
- Dead Zone- 300mm
- Built-in Temperature compensation.
- LED Indication for Over current or under current
- Resolution-5 mm or 10mm depending on Models.
- Accuracy: + 0.25% FSD
- Updation Time- 150 mS.
- Power consumption- 1.5 Watts.
- Operating Temperature Range: - 4 to + 65 deg C.
- Enclosure: Blue Powder coated cast aluminium Flameproof or weather proof enclosure with front glass window or without glass window/Stainless Steel AISI 304 weather proof.
- Mounting: Flanged or Threaded to 2" ASA 150 Lbs Rf or 2"BSP(Male) or as required.
Wiring Diagram For Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Connection Wiring Diagram with Digital Indicator / Controllers